Is your app idea…
- Innovative? First-to-Market?
- Not already in competing app marketplaces?
- Supports key features as they become available (for example maps, location-awareness, camera, near-field communications, accelerometer, Live Tiles, push notification, in-app purchase, in-app advertising, in-app analytic, try-buy, and subscriptions)?
- Have design elegance, technical quality and performance (proto, mock-up, design documents)?
- Have potential to drive momentum (promoting mobile user experience, new areas of mobile usage, mobile business innovation etc.)?
If your idea has been selected, 20,000 – 70,000 euros per project will be awarded to complete your project. AppCampus provides funding (financial awards, no equity investment, no commission), training & coaching as needed, and support in many other areas like marketing, marketplace qualification process etc. How much does it cost? free!
What does Microsoft want in return?
We don’t take equity or commission from the investment. Successful applications are expected to be available exclusively on Windows Phone and other Nokia platforms for the first six months.
Is Bangladesh Eligible?
Absolutely! Any company, individual, team from Bangladesh can apply as many ideas as you want!
To drive innovation and business opportunities in Finland’s mobile ecosystem and beyond, Microsoft Corporations and Nokia invested up to 9 million euros into “AppCampus” program -a newly established mobile application development program at Aalto University during the next three years. In other words, the program continuously accepts applications during the next three years.